Newborn photos

A few days after we brought Rhys home, we had the Hoylmans from Hoylman Photography come over to our house to snap some precious moments of our little guy (and us too!)  Being parents of 3 kids themselves, Jared and Sabrina were so helpful with corralling Larkyn and knowing just what to do to soothe Rhys when he wasn't into it.

I found a lot of inspirations on Pinterest, but tried not to copy too much and let the Hoylmans do their thing. Which they did. These are my favorites...enjoy!










If you are local, try them out. They will meet you anywhere and are fabulous with kids. I love that the digital images are my own and I didn't have to pay hundreds of dollars for a CD. And, most importantly, look at those pictures. Photos might be my favorite worldly possession, and I am so thankful to have these to add to our collection. Thanks, Jared and Sabrina!

Comments

Desiree said…
love!!! (still onee-handed) :-)