Reasons why we love Nana
- She rearranged her entire work schedule and life to watch Larkyn every Thursday.
- On that magical day, I come home to 7 clean bottles and a bathed baby. Yahoo!
- She will make the things that I say "I want to make that but don't have the time or patience". She will actually do it. Next up, mom, the unfinished baby book!
- She will drop anything to come help. Not just with Larkyn, she just always has.
- She is learning how to use her iphone on her own! So proud of you for exploring.
- She is taking care of my dad along with everything else. Enough said.
- She throws the best party. Give her a theme and this woman will run with it.
- It amazes me how I meet someone she knows everywhere we go and they always, without exception say, "I just love your mom!" or "She is so sweet!"
- She is OK with me, with Matt, and with Larkyn just the way we are. She doesn't meddle or push, just lets us be:o)
- She taught me how to be a mama, and every Thursday I learn something new. Even if I resist it at first, it usually works.
|There we go.|