Style Saturday: Gotta-have-it hat

Larkyn and I spent the day in one of my favorite parts of town: Clintonville. I love it for its vibrancy and locally-owned stores. I will post for about our day on Monday, but thought I would highlight our moment of style today. At my favorite childrens clothing boutique, Lottie Da, we found our must-have for the season.

This little houndstooth gem came in three different patterns and you can guess how tempting it was to buy all three. However, I thought this pattern was unique and looked cute on my girl. The store owner, Amy, is always there to greet us with a smile and show us what all the cool babies are wearing right now. Hee hee. Check out her adorable store right on High Street and you can make a day of Clintonville shopping!




Mini Mod

Comments

Jennifer said…
So sorry it took me so long to visit you! I love your sweet baby's cheeks and that adorable hat! Are you just having so much fun with your baby?! awww!!

Thanks again for linking up to mini mod!
Baby Shopaholic said…
LOVE her hat and those legs! What a cutie! Baby makin mama featured you this week.