Foodie Friday: Holiday pumpkin dip

What is it about pumpkin? Is it that it is a seasonal flavor, like chocolate & peppermint, and we anticipate its premiere every year? By now, you know that I enjoy pumpkin, judging from my post last year. This year, I thought I'd give you a recipe to try at your next Fall/Winter event. It is pretty popular at the potlucks we have at school (that's where I got the recipe!) Enjoy...

photo from http://dessertstalking.com

Holiday pumpkin dip
recipe from Ann


15 oz. pumpkin
8 oz. softened cream cheese
2 C confectioners (powdered) sugar
cinnamon, nutmeg, allspice, ginger (I use Pampered Chef Cinnamon Plus)

Beat cream cheese until smooth. Fold in pumpkin and add spices. Fold in sugar. Chill and serve
with gingersnaps, graham sticks, Nilla wafers, or apple slices. It is also adorable served in a small, carved-out pumpkin.

Comments